Pesto's New Blog

Hi Buddies!

Pesto is happy to announce that he has been working on a new blog and he is excited for you to see it! Just click on the link below to see the new EcoBuddies Blog!

www.ecobuddies.com/blog

Come on over and check it out! Pesto will soon stop using this blogger blog and will only be using the Official EcoBuddies Blog for all of his messages, parties and posts. So switch over today:)

Shazam!
Pesto

Vote for the Decorating Contest

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Strange Animals: Komondor

Posted by Pesto and Violet at 1:52 PM
Courtesy of Nikki68 at ru.wikipedia

Hey Buddies, have you ever heard of a Komondor? They are a breed of Hungarian dog, that are used as guard dogs. I don't know if I would be scared if I saw a dog that looks like a mop running at me, I would probably just want to hug it. The call their coat 'corded' because it looks like a bunch of cables. I think they look like dreadlocks!

Shazam!
Pesto

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is eraser speeking i luv this dog it looks like a big floor cleening mop with sum legs u cud teech it to wash the floor lol