Pesto's New Blog

Hi Buddies!

Pesto is happy to announce that he has been working on a new blog and he is excited for you to see it! Just click on the link below to see the new EcoBuddies Blog!

www.ecobuddies.com/blog

Come on over and check it out! Pesto will soon stop using this blogger blog and will only be using the Official EcoBuddies Blog for all of his messages, parties and posts. So switch over today:)

Shazam!
Pesto

Vote for the Decorating Contest

Friday, November 20, 2009

A NOTE FROM THE GHOST

Posted by Pesto and Violet at 12:44 PM

Here is a note from the Ghost of Muck Muck Geyser. Can you figure out what it says?

I am the Ghost of Muck Muck Geyser. I will be online tomorrow to tell you all a secret. I will be on at the time I said in my riddle. Did you all figure out what it meant? This riddle was posted on the blog two weeks ago. You will never catch me.
Hmmm- what does it say?

Shazam, Pesto

1 comments:

Hannah:) on November 20, 2009 at 1:21 PM said...

I am the ghost of muck muck geyser. I will be online tomorrow to tell the secret. I will be on at the time i said in my riddle. Did you all figure out what it meant?? This riddle was posted on the blog two weeks ago. You will never catch me!!!! PEACE OUT!!!!! ~fuzzbally