Pesto's New Blog

Hi Buddies!

Pesto is happy to announce that he has been working on a new blog and he is excited for you to see it! Just click on the link below to see the new EcoBuddies Blog!

www.ecobuddies.com/blog

Come on over and check it out! Pesto will soon stop using this blogger blog and will only be using the Official EcoBuddies Blog for all of his messages, parties and posts. So switch over today:)

Shazam!
Pesto

Vote for the Decorating Contest

Monday, December 14, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posted by Pesto and Violet at 1:27 PM


NOOOOO! BURGLAR and THE GHOST OF MUCK MUCK GEYSER SANK ALL OF TIKI ISLAND EXCEPT FOR WHERE THE ECO HUTS ARE! THE ECO HUTS WILL BE SINKING SOON SO WE MUST MOVE THEM TO EVERGREEN FASSSTTTTT!

LATE LAST NIGHT WE CAUGHT THE GHOST OF MUCK MUCK GEYSER THROWING GARBAGE ALL OVER TIKI ISLAND UNTIL IT STARTED SINKING. AHHHHH!

THEN BURGLAR STOLE A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF LIKE CLOTHES. NOOOO!

WE MUST CATCH THEM AND HELP THEM UNDERSTAND HOW TO RECYCLE AND BE GOOD BUDDIES BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

SHAZAM!

PESTO!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Champ

Anonymous said...

-sniffle sniffle- This new world sucks not to be mean its just i dont like it. Change it back!
sodas-pop34

Molly4 is kool on December 14, 2009 at 5:35 PM said...

FLENNY IS TAKEING IT TO FAR. SHE KEEPS GOING ON PPL ACCOUT AND YELLING THERE PASSWORDS OUT TO EVERYONE. BANNNED HER. SHE WAS SWORING AT ME TO.

Anonymous said...

molly is saying the trueth. I was telling my frend in i no in real life my password (we r best frends and go to the same school) and flenny was on her account. then she kept logging on my account and now she is blurting it out. Ugh FLENNY U BETTER BE AWARE!
PS im not telling who my name is.

Anonymous said...

Hey do u hav to go on ur email to find out ur new password? My email isnt working so if it does require ur email i wood no that i cant change my password Thnx!
sodas-pop34

Anonymous said...

Flenny is cussing at my frends and she keeps logging on my account. My frends r tellin me this. PLZ PLZ BAN HER SO SHE WONT GET ON MY ACCOUNT. PLUS SHE TRICKED ME AND PROMISED SHE WOODNT GET ON MINE. SHE IS A LIER. THATS THREE REASONS Y TO BAN HER PLZ DO THIS BEFORE SHE MAKES MY FRENDS HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!
PS im still not telling who my name is

Anonymous said...

HI PESTO!!!!! MAY I HAVE A FREE MEMBERSHIP PLZZZ. JUBEJUBE SAID I COULD BUT I HAD TO ASK U. PLZZZZZ MAY I. I HAD AN ECOBUDDIES ACCOUNT FOR A LONG TIMEEE O PLZZ PESTO LET ME. BYE FROM CARAMEL122 p.s and if i can can i have it bye the 21 of dec

Molly4 is kool on December 18, 2009 at 12:04 PM said...

yea!!! i cant wait for the party!!! can my bffls carmel122 ans julia1 come plzzzzz. u will make there chrstmas more merry. pce!!!
~molly4

Anonymous said...

i want a free account to plz my mom said we dont have enough money my unser name is piggers

Nachoz Rule said...

what?! tiki island sinking?!?!? we must stop them i didnt no about this because i was off for a looong time so i will figure something out